Thursday, October 15, 2009

Velveeta Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Rice

I found this recipe while looking through my Kraft magazines last night so I decided I'd make it for supper. I didn't get a picture of what I made so this is from the website. It is delicious!


Velveeta Cheesey Chicken & Broccoli Rice
(Source: Kraft)

Ingredients:
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed

Directions:
Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. or until chicken is done.

Stir in broth. Bring to boil.
Add rice, VELVEETA and broccoli; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 10 min. Stir until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...