Monday, October 19, 2009

I think I'm just bad luck.

Brandon has been hunting the past couple weekends so I've felt like I haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time with him. He gets up at 5:00 Sat. & Sunday mornings then comes home around noon and usually ends up falling asleep in his chair then goes back out at 3:00 until about 6. This weekend I decided I'd just go with him Saturday evening. We got up in the stand around 3:30 and waited for the deer to come........it came to be 5:00, and still no deer. I was getting cold and bored and I think he was too but for some reason he wanted to stay out. We still never saw a single one and finally he decided we could get down around 6:30. He told me that it usually wasn't like that, that he always sees them come out around 5:00. I went hunting with him twice last year and we didn't see any those times either. So I think I'm just a bad luck charm. :(
Us right when we got in the deer stand.



And while I was sitting there pretty bored I took some pics of the trees across the field.



Love the trees in the Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...