Monday, October 19, 2009

The Dogs

I realized that I don't think I've ever actually posted anything about our dogs...oops! We have two yorkies, Willow who will turn 4 on Dec. 10th and Marly who will turn 1 on Dec. 1st. We've had Willow for about 2 years now and Marly is actually a puppy out of a litter Willow had last year. They for sure are our babies right now and are very much preparing us for children! So...without further ado, here they are! (in need of a grooming I might add)

I was very lucky to get this picture Saturday. I can never get them both to sit still long enough for me to get a good one. Marly is actually very good about posing for me as long as I have his attention. Willow on the other hand is JUST NOT HAVIN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...