Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meatloaf

I had never made meatloaf until last night. I had seen this recipe on the Kraft website about a week ago and decided I wanted to try it sometime. Yesterday I finally printed it off and headed to the store. I really thought meatleaf was a lot harder to make but this recipe was very simple and the final product tasted delicious!

The finished product ready to be eaten!

Easy Pleasing Meatloaf
(Source: Kraft)

Ingredients:
2 lb. lean ground beef
1 pkg Stove top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup water
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup Kraft Original Barbecue sauce (we used Sweet Baby Rays)

Directions:
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Place meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs, & 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in bowl. Mix until blended.
Shape into loaf in 13x9" baking dish. Top with remaining barbecue sauce.
Bake 1 hour or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...