Monday, October 19, 2009

Covered Bridge Festival

Yesterday was our annual trip to the Covered Bridge Festival in Mansfield, IN. We left at 6:00 in the morning, made a quick stop for breakfast at McDonalds and arrived at the festival around 8:30 their time (which is an hour ahead of IL time). We ended up about walking the entire thing but I really feel like I didn't get to see everything I wanted to. We left at noon and headed to Terre Haute to eat lunch/supper at Applebees. Overall it was a good day and I got some nice stuff for the house plus 2 real cute purses but I wish I could've had more time over there....there's always next year!!
My purses!

The view from the bridge...beautiful!


I took both of these with my phone so they aren't the greatest quality but you get the idea. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...