Wednesday, September 16, 2009

RIP Patrick Swayze


So I know he actually died a few days ago but since I just now started my blog, I could just now comment on it.

We felt the need the watch Dirty Dancing last night. A couple years ago when I didn't have cable at my apartment, I seriously watched this every day. Now that we have cable, I can't even tell you the last time I watched it...until last night obviously. I forgot how much I loved that movie....I can still recite most of the movie. LOL! But I do have to say that it felt a lot different watching it now that he's dead. He was a great man who did a lot of great movies.

So if you have some free time, watch Dirty Dancing. Such a great movie!

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...