Monday, September 21, 2009

My 1st book

On my 101 list I have down to read one book per month. Yesterday I finally started one. I have been looking on ebay at several books I'd like to read but haven't purchased one yet. We were at Dollar General yesterday so I decided I'd check out what book they had. I found this one for $3 and it sounded like it would be good. I'm on page 17 so far and it's for sure one of those books I don't like to put down...unfortunately I've been pretty busy since I've started it so I've had too quite a bit. I'll be sure to review about it as I read more.



*Review*
I just finished this book this weekend. Overall, it was a good book and I would recommend it to anyone to read. It's about a woman who is married with 2 sons and whose mother has breast cancer. She also is intrigued by her mother's plastic surgeon. You'll just have to read the book to find out how everything evolves. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...