Thursday, September 24, 2009

Candy Kitchen


We finally decided to try our 1st new restaurant for the month. It's a little place in Greenup called "Candy Kitchen." Brandon had a cheeseburger, fries & a Coke & also ordered some fried green beans and I had a horsehoe & water. The food was really good & it filled us up but our bill was $14. I guess maybe that doesn't seem that much with all the food we got but individually the stuff was pretty expensive. Luckily, his was the special...but it was still $6.50. Then he decided he wanted an ice cream cone so he got the pumpkin ice cream....their ice cream is delicious but I wasn't too fond of this...but I'm not a big pumpkin person. It was more a pumpkin spice ice cream & he really liked it. So...overall the food was good, just a little expensive. I'm not sure if we'll end up eating there again or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...