Wednesday, August 25, 2010

35 weeks

I turned 35 weeks yesterday and what a relief that was. I know if Lily comes even sometime this week she will be a preemie but she will be mostly developed and should weigh at least 5 lbs. I had a doc appt yesterday and had to take a stress test. I definitely felt contractions but he said it looked ok and now its to the point if I have them 5 min apart its time to head to the hospital. I am definitely getting anxious and excited now that the time has come to have her yet it terrifies me at the same time. Brandon helped pack the diaper bag Monday night and Ive started getting mine ready for when this little girl decides to come.

So far during the pregnancy I have only gained 14 lbs and Im hoping Im able to lose it all plus maybe a little more. My belly button has stayed an innie even though its looking pretty shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...