Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finally read another book!

Now that I'm on bedrest I have a lot of time on my hands. My cousin had given me a book to read and I finally got around to reading it Friday. Yes I read a whole book in one day except for the last 5 pages which I read the next morning. It's called "Between Sundays" by Karen Kingsbury. The book is about a boy who's mother dies and he ends up living with her best friend. His mother had told him his father was a famous quarterback for the 49ers so he sets out to find him and let him know he's his son. The book is also about the 2nd string quarterback who is very into his faith and is a witness to the 1st string quarterback (the boy's father.) After reading this book I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. I'm hoping to be able to read more of Karen Kingsbury's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...