Tuesday, August 10, 2010

33 Weeks

She's grown into a honeydew!


"Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake."
 
Another week has passed by and I'm getting so ready for Lily to be here. I can't seem to find very many comfortable positions and my stomach doesn't feel like it can grow anymore. I feel like we're really behind on being prepared for her arrival. We still have to get a pack n play (or maybe just borrow a bassinet for now) and definitely the car seat. Since we didn't get much at the shower I'm pretty stressed about what all we need still....with only 7 weeks left to get it all....uggghhh.

How far along? 33 weeks

Maternity clothes? Mainly just pants and what shirts I have but I can still fit into some of my preprego shirts too.

Stretch marks? Yes at the bottom of my stomach and they seem to be increasing every day.

Sleep? Bathroom breaks every night and it's really hard to roll over now.

Best moment this week? Nothing....

Movement? Yes but I feel her just moving around more now instead of kicks. She's running out of room though so sometimes it almost hurts when she starts moving.

Food cravings? Mainly just ice cream like always

Gender? Still a GIRL!!!

Labor signs? Still Braxton Hicks and I seem to be feeling them more often now.

What I miss? Being able to roll over in bed, bend over, and fit into my normal clothes. Also being able to stay outside in the heat for a while and also not having to sit down after standing for not very long.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the molding down over the floor and up against the ceiling then the "construction" phase of her room will be done.

Belly Button, innie or outtie? Innie still but it seems to be getting smaller.

Emotions: Excited, anxious, worried and of course I can't remember anything!

Milestones this week: None this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...