Wednesday, August 18, 2010

34 weeks

yesterday I turned 34 weeks. I wont be doing anymore questionnaires sine I can't do this on my computer but ill try and update the best I can. I've had some big changes since last week. Friday I had my doc appt and after taking a stress test was sent to the hospital for having too many contractions. I spent all Fri night and sat there and got 4 shots to stop contractions and 2 steroid shots to help lily's lungs. I was finally released around 9 Saturday night. However I have been put on stage 3 bedrest until she arrives. Its gonna be a long 6 weeks. Unless she decides to come sooner. I also have to take a pill every 6 hours and get a shot every week at the doc to keep contractions from coming.

2 comments:

  1. oh no. sending some prayers to you and Lily. keep rested as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the steroid shots and also the 17P shots for preterm labor (They work really well). Thoughts and prayers are with you and your blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...