Friday, May 28, 2010

22 Weeks, 3 Days

I've decided that I'm going to start posting this questionaire with all of my updated bump pics. I'll try to do them on Tuesday when I'm on an even weeks count but since today is the first day, it's gonna be in the middle of a week. And I don't have a pic today either.



"Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop. "

How far along? 22wks 3 days

Maternity clothes? Some shirts and a few pairs of pants but can still fit into my prepregnancy clothes pretty well. I just don't button my pants and wear a belt.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks that I've noticed.

Sleep? I have to switch positions pretty often so it doesn't ever seem like I get much sleep. No middle of the night bathroom breaks anymore though!
Best moment this week? Nothing too exciting this week.

Movement? Yes mainly around 8-9 in the morning then again around 2 in the afternoons and sometimes when we're going to bed. Seems like baby hasn't been moving alot lately though. :(

Food cravings? Earlier this week it was Watermelon but thru the whole pregnancy it has been salty food. I just get cravings every now and then, nothing all the time.

Gender? Still don't know.

Labor signs? Nope. I hope not to have any for a while.

What I miss? Sleep definitely!

What I'm looking forward to? Starting the nursery!

Milestones: No milestones yet.

Emotions: Short on patience, absentmindedness big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...