Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Open House

Saturday is a big day for me and my lia sophia business. I will doing an open house/expo with 4 other girls....who all just happen to be my cousins! Between the 5 of us we will displaying lia sophia, Thirty-One Gifts, Mary Kay, Scentsy, and It Works Body Wraps. We'll be set up for 5 hours so I hope we have at least 100 people come through. That's the goal anyway.

I had to order quite a few supplies so I'd have enough stuff and I'm going to be very busy these next couple of days getting my packets together and making sure I have everything I need.

My goal is to have $2000 worth of sales and get 10 show bookings...wish me luck!

If you would like to help contribute you can go to my website....www.liasophia.com/crystalault. Click on "our jewelry" then under "hostess lookup", type in my name, Crystal Ault. When the box pops us, click my name and start shopping!! We have a great Customer Save Plan this month.....buy 2, get 4 (the most expensive) half off!!!

You can also have a catalog party if you want and everything will get shipped directly to you to distribute. Our hostess benefits are awesome and this months hostess special is have a $600 or more show and get $100 worth of jewelry for $19!!

Let me help you add to your jewelry wardrobe!! Everyone woman needs some sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...