Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My 1st photo shoot!

I've been wanting to get more into photography and really wanting to get a Canon Rebel camera yet haven't had the money. I mainly just take pictures of us and our dogs and things outside, etc. with my little point & shoot then go on Picnik to edit them. Well last week my brother's fiance asked me if I would take their engagement pictures this weekend. I couldn't pass up this opportunity so of course I said yes! I borrowed a bigger camera from the local college to take them with (my mom works there...love the hookups.) And Sunday after a family cookout we set out to take them. Here's some straight off the camera....I think I did a pretty good job for my first "official" shoot. We took almost 200 so these are just a few and I still have to do the editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...