Tuesday, June 22, 2010

26 Weeks

Baby is now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.


How far along? 26 weeks (no picture yet)

Maternity clothes? Some shirts and a few pairs of pants but can still fit into some my pre-pregnancy clothes. I'm still wearing some pre-preg jeans but they're getting pretty tight even just zipping them and not buttoning.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks that I've noticed. I'm applying Palmer's lotion.

Sleep? Not super bad but I'm now mainly sleeping on my left side and occasionally I find myself waking up on my back.

Best moment this week? Still seeing the baby moving

Movement? Yes mainly around 8-9 in the morning then again around 2 in the afternoons and sometimes when we're going to bed. I've been able to feel it in the middle of the night now too when I'm awake.

Food cravings? Not much this week except for iced animal cookies....which I keep forgetting to go buy..rrr!!

Gender? Still don't know. Finding out Thursday at our 3d/4d pictures!!

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? Still sleep.

What I'm looking forward to? Starting the nursery! We got paint this weekend so hopefully tonight we can start.

Milestones: No milestones this week.

Emotions: Very emotional still....I cried quite a bit this weekend. This isn't so much about my emotions but I've had alot of back pain lately. I hope this doesn't mean I'll have bad back labor. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...