Tuesday, June 8, 2010

24 Weeks

Baby is still a papaya...



How far along? 24 weeks

Maternity clothes? Some shirts and a few pairs of pants but can still fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes pretty well. I just don't button my pants and wear a belt.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks that I've noticed. I'm applying Palmer's lotion.

Sleep? I have to switch positions pretty often so it doesn't ever seem like I get much sleep. Just a few middle of the night bathroom breaks this week.

Best moment this week? Being able to see when the baby moves!

Movement? Yes mainly around 8-9 in the morning then again around 2 in the afternoons and sometimes when we're going to bed. I've been able to feel it in the middle of the night now too when I'm awake.

Food cravings? Ice cream a couple times but nothing major. Last night it was Mac n Cheese.

Gender? Still don't know. Will try to find out again on the 24th.

Labor signs? Nope. 

What I miss? Still sleep.

What I'm looking forward to? Starting the nursery!

Milestones: I guess maybe just being able to see it move from the outside.

Emotions: Short on patience, absentmindedness big time!

**My goal this week is to pass my glucose test Friday.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...