Wednesday, June 30, 2010

27 weeks...Hello 3rd Trimester!

I've finally reach my third trimester.....or just I saw already!! It doesn't seem like long ago I was just finding out I was pregnant....that was 23 weeks ago. We've just started painting the nursery and I've got Little A's stocked up...or starting to anyway. I'm hoping to finish painting and get the flooring down very soon as she will be here before we know it. My baby shower is Aug. 1st, then we start L&D classes and the newborn care and breastfeeding class I'll take. Time is gonna fly and our princess will be here!

I'm starting to get alot bigger and I'm carrying her really low. Everyone thought I would have a boy!

She's still an eggplant! And a very heavy one!

How far along? 27 weeks, 1 day

Maternity clothes? Some shirts and a few pairs of pants but can still fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes pretty well. I just don't button my pants and wear a belt.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks that I've noticed. I'm applying Palmer's lotion.

Sleep? Not too bad this week but I seem to stay on my left side most of the night...still hard to roll over.

Best moment this week? Seeing our little girl in the 3d/4d sonogram. She's a stubborn one but she's so cute...has my nose and cheeks already.

Movement? Yes she's moving a lot these days.

Food cravings? Not many this week.

Gender? It's a GIRL!!!

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? Being able to roll over in bed, bend over, and fit into my normal clothes. Also being able to stay outside in the heat for a while and also not having to sit down after standing for now very long.
What I'm looking forward to? Finishing painting the nursery and getting the flooring down.
Belly Button, innie or outtie? Innie still but I can't bend down to see it very well anymore.

Emotions: Still absentmindedness and crying easily. I'm having quite a bit of back pain still and these stinking sciatic nerve pains in my butt!

Milestones this week: Passed my glucose test!!! I got a 133 and the cutoff is 135 so I barely passed but I'm so grateful I don't have to take the 3 hour test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...