Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day

Yesterday I woke up to a very happy Lily! She actually let us get her out of bed and give her a bath before wanting a bottle. This never happens! After we were all ready, we headed to my parents. My dad made rip tibs, sweet potatoes, and we had salad. It was all so delicious!!

Later on my mom and I took Lily to see my grandparents (L's greatgrandparents.) My grandma has been a sewer for like..ever so I was anxious to go and get some fabric scraps from her. We mingled with them for a while and left about 4:00.

As soon as we got back I got everything packed up and Lily in her seat so we could head to Brandon's parents. We ate supper there and left about 7:00 so we could get home and have some time to relax before heading to bed.

My 1st Mother's Day was ok with a few ups and downs throughout the day but I still feel extremely blessed to have my little girl here with me. Even if she is fighting a nap right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...