Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Couponing Buzz

All I've been seeing lately on the internet and Facebook is couponing. Everyone keeps talking about the "Extreme Couponing" show and how much they saved while at the store using their coupons. I get why people do it, as I use them myself. BUT, the thing that errks me a little is this: Coupons have always been around! Everyone acts like it's the new thing and they just started coming out. I remember going to the grocery store with my mom when I was little and she used them. I would actually get a little embarrassed and irritated that we had to take up more time in the line so my mom could give the cashier her coupons. I was a horrible daughter, I know. :)

Do you use coupons?

1 comment:

  1. yuppers! we started a few months ago and boy am i glad we did! it is so worth it to save a few bucks here and there esp. when it is on an item you use anyway!

    i was that daughter too, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...