Friday, January 21, 2011

Thrifty Buys

I'm not sure if I've said this before but I love thrift stores!! Very rarely do I buy an item for it's regular price in a store. I usually only buy something in a "regular" store if it's on sale....and alot on sale. Otherwise my favorite places to buy stuff is thrift stores.

I went to our local store last Saturday with my cousin and got all of this for $6! I got a vase, shelf, lamp (w/tags), candle stand, soap pump, and a couple yards of black felt. I have a few plans for some of these items so stay tuned!!

Yesterday while waiting for Brandon to get off work I went to our thrift store in town and got all of this for $8! I have lots of plans for the misc. stuff!!
5 sweaters & a winter hat for Lily

Misc. stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...