Friday, January 21, 2011

A few more DIYs

I have been wanting to spice up some candles we have in our room for a little while so I took some ribbon and hot glued it to these pillars and wala...cute candles! I like the cream ones better than the orange one but I wanted all 3 to match so I went ahead and did it to.

Lily also needed a new bow holder because the one she has now is completely full. I had gotten this scrap door from work and just Mod Podged some scrapbook paper to it and put on a "Our Little Angel" rub-on on it. I hot glued some ribbon to the bottom and now we have a big bow holder! Very easy and didn't cost me much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...