Friday, January 7, 2011

After Christmas Bargains

I was at Wal-Mart the week after Christmas searching for some goodies for next year but everything was only clearance 50%...not quite enough for me. So, I went this last Saturday and it was marked down even less so I went ahead and grabbed a few things.

I had gotten Lily this stocking this year and wanted to get Brandon and I our own but when I went back after Christmas all they had left was a "C" and I didn't want Brandon to be without a monogram stocking so I didn't get it. I found 2 red stockings for $1.50 each at Wal-Mart that were nice so I got them. I may end up putting our initials on them eventually.
I also got a tree skirt for $2.50 & a Santa hat for $3.00 (which now I'm thinking wasn't on sale) to use for any photo shoots I do.

I found these plain stocking holders for $1.50 each. I plan on decorating them next year.
I was really excited when I found this 50 pack of ornaments for only $3.75! I love how the red, green, and brown look together...I can't wait to put my tree together next year!

I also got 2 Febreze candles in Pumpkin Harvest for $1.61 each and 3 Glade candles in Chocolate Cherry Sparkle for only .58 each! Yum!!!


I always love a good bargain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...