Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just 10 more weeks!

I can't believe I'm 30 weeks along already. Sometimes I feel like the next 10 will be an eternity but I'm sure they'll fly by and we'll have our little girl in our arms in no time. I was finally able to get the dresser in her room and some clothes put away....even though I'm not sure why I did it since I still have to wash everything. Maybe I'll get some detergent this weekend and get what's going in the dresser washed up. I still haven't decided whether just to go ahead and pay for Dreft or get some free and clear detergent. I've heard it's just as safe as Dreft but not near as expensive. Any thoughts?

How far along? 30 weeks

Weight gain? At my appt Thursday I was up 5 lbs from the last month but that's still only 10 lbs the whole pregnancy!

Maternity clothes? Some shirts and a few pairs of pants but can still fit into some my pre-pregnancy clothes. However, they are getting alot tighter.

Stretch marks? Ugghh yes on the very bottom of my stomach.

Sleep? I get up at least twice a night to go to the bathroom and it's harder for me to get comfortable and stay in one position the whole night.

Best moment this week? Seeing Brandon have fun watching her move around. And him asking me if I thought she would like kool-aid...not a huge deal but I thought it was so cute.

Movement? Yes but I feel her just moving around more now instead of kicks. She likes to stick her butt in my side alot.

Food cravings? Ice cream!

Gender? It's a GIRL!!!

Name? Yes we've finally decided on a name....Lily Jo!

Labor signs? Nope

What I miss? Being able to roll over in bed, bend over, and fit into my normal clothes. Also being able to stay outside in the heat for a while and also not having to sit down after standing for not very long.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the nursery completed painted and molding up so all we have to do is get furniture.

Belly Button, innie or outtie? Innie still but I can't bend down to see it anymore.

Emotions: Not too emotional lately but I'm having quite a bit of back pain still and these stinking sciatic nerve pains in my butt!

Milestones this week: Deciding on her name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...