Tuesday, July 27, 2010

31 Weeks

I can't believe I only have 9 weeks to go. I won't be doing a questionaire this week because quite frankly, not much has changed since last week.

I ordered a car seat last week but after getting it in I decided I didn't really like it. We went to Baby Depot over the weekend and found a travel system we like much better so I shipped the original seat back yesterday.
Here's the one we'll be getting




Also this weekend I bought the "Baby Bargains" book. Oh how I wish I had this in my first trimester! This book is amazing and actually told me that some of the stuff I had put on my registry isn't the good kind. It's too late to change it now since my shower is Sunday but if I end up getting it I'll be returning and getting what the book recommended. I would highly recommend this book to any mom!


We have our 3rd trimester sonogram on Thursday so we'll see how much Lily weighs and maybe they'll be able to tell me how much they think she'll weight at birth. She's definitely starting to run out of room and she seems to like being in my ribs.

We haven't gotten any farther on her room and sometimes that causes me to panic but it's something I'm trying not to worry much since she'll be in our room for a while anyway. I feel like we aren't prepared at all with only 9 weeks left but I have my shower on Sunday so hopefully we'll get what we need and I can not worry so much.

P.S. I'm having lots of fun buying her clothes and bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...