Tuesday, July 13, 2010

29 Weeks

She's finally a squash!

"Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments."



How far along? 29 weeks

Maternity clothes? Some shirts and a few pairs of pants but can still fit into some my pre-pregnancy clothes. However, they are getting alot tighter.

Stretch marks? Ugghh yes I spotted some this week on the very bottom of my stomach.

Sleep? I'm starting to get up to go to the bathroom more now.

Best moment this week? Getting the floor down in her room!

Movement? Yes but I feel her just moving around more now instead of kicks. She likes to stick her butt right in my side alot.

Food cravings? Not many this week.

Gender? It's a GIRL!!!

Labor signs? None this week.

What I miss? Being able to roll over in bed, bend over, and fit into my normal clothes. Also being able to stay outside in the heat for a while and also not having to sit down after standing for not very long.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the nursery completed painted and molding up so all we have to do is get furniture.

Belly Button, innie or outtie? Innie still but I can't bend down to see it very well anymore.

Emotions: Still absentmindedness and crying easily. I'm having quite a bit of back pain still and these stinking sciatic nerve pains in my butt!

Milestones this week: We got the nursery floor down! Now just to get the molding on and finish painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...