Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Clearance

I love shopping at thrift stores & clearance events so every year I can't wait for the after Christmas clearance. It's always a great time to stock up on supplies for the next year. 
I went shopping a few days after Christmas and found some stores had more than others. 

I found these Hershey Kisses & red charger plate at Walmart for 50% off. I got the trifle bowl as a gift so after putting it all together I had a cute centerpiece for the table.

My pot holders are extremely old so when I found these at Dollar General for .50 each I stocked up!

I also stopped at Family Dollar & Dollar General (again) and got some good deals

Ornaments for Lily's tree .50 each
Santa decor for .75
Felt tree skirt for $2.50. I'm hoping to make my own ruffle skirt next year. 
Word ornaments for .50 each
Shirt boxes & a bow for Brady's tree


This was a great deal. This lalaloopsy doll was $25 and I got it for $12.50! Great deal for these dolls. 

I wanted to get the kids a tree for their rooms next year so I got Brady a prelit green one and Lily a white one from Walmart. I also stocked them up on decorations for 50% off. 
I'm all about burlap right now so I snatched these rolls up & may put them on the white tree next year. 

I can't wait to get out everything next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...