Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Months

Lily turned 3 months yesterday. Unfortunately we were home sick with her. :(

Monday night I could tell she was congested and when she woke up yesterday morning she was a lot worse. She didn't seem to feel real sick and she was still all smiles but I didn't want to take any chances of getting the kids at the sitter sick...so I stayed home from work to stay with her. I had to give her saline drops twice and I was using the aspirator all day cleaning her nose out. I gave her tylenol last night and this morning and when she got up today she seemed better. I went ahead and took her to the sitter today and gave her the saline drops and aspirator if she needs to use it. Hopefully our little girl will be good as new by Friday.

I didn't get her usual monthly picture in her chair so I'll do that tonight but I get a couple anyway yesterday. Of course I forgot to bring my camera to work with me so I'll have to upload everything tomorrow.
From Tuesday

3 Month picture



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...