Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm back

After quitting my job in February we finally got the internet at home. I know I have a lot of making up to do in my blog posts so please just bare with me and I'll try to catch up as soon as I can. The biggest update I have besides Lily getting so big is I am now a stay at home mom and I've started selling Lia Sophia. Let me tell you, I think I've found my new passion. I love every part of doing this and I am able to have more girl time than I have in a long time. It is so fun for me and I make extra money for my family so it's awesome! If you are interested, check out my website!  www.liasophia.com/crystalault We have a great Customer Special going on right now. Buy 2, get up to 4 half off....and they are the most expensive items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...