Monday, March 15, 2010

Time to Spring Forward

This weekend we turned our clocks up an hour. It always takes me a while to get used to the time change. We went to bed a little later last night and it was so hard to get up this morning. However, today seems to be going by faster than usual so that's always a good thing.

On the other hand...spring is finally here!! Ok so technically not until Saturday but with the weather warming up and being decent outside I'm going to say it's here already. I can't wait for the flowers to start coming up and those evenings that we can take walks everyday. Our dogs will be in heaven! Spring will also bring mushroom season. Oh how I can't wait to fix up a bunch. Time for horseback riding will come very soon also...I of course won't be able to and I'll be looking forward to Brandon rubbing it in my face every time he goes. ;)

Nice weather always seems to put everyone in a better mood and have a more permanent smile on their face and we all can benefit from that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...