Wednesday, March 10, 2010

11 Weeks

I'm 11 weeks now and finally starting to feel better. By better I mean the nausea has decreased alot. I still have to eat quite a bit and of course I still get tired but I think I'll have that most of the pregnancy. I had my doc appointment Friday and it went well. I had my sonogram first which I have to say is the neatest thing ever! I got to see the baby on the monitor for a while and hear the heartbeat. It even jumped a few times so that was cool to see too. After the sonogram I had to see the doctor for a checkup then get my blood drawn. I hate needles with a passion so I was really not looking for to it. Thank goodness it was over in about 5 min. but I now have a bruise on my arm from where the needle was to remind of that everyday. Not fun! I've also had a problem with my right foot swelling for years. I mentioned it to the doc so he sent me to the hospital for a sonogram of my legs to make sure I didn't have any blood clots....none thank goodness!! I still have to deal with a swollen foot though. :(  For those that are curious here are 2 pics from sonogram...such a cute baby already. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...