Monday, December 21, 2009

Sad day at home

Yesterday I woke up to my husband telling me he had bad news...his grandma had died late Saturday night. I was immediately filled with tears. She had been in the nursing home for a while and we all knew she would be going very soon so it wasn't a complete shock but it still isn't easy knowing we won't be going to visit her anymore. We actually hadn't went to see her since Thanksgiving but it was hard then seeing her how she was. The services are Wednesday and I know that day will not be a good one for me. Brandon has always been good at controlling his emotions and I never have been. I know she's definitely in a better place and is alot happier because we could see she was suffering the longer time went on. Just not a good start the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...