Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Well Christmas is over now so here's the recap.

Thursday evening we went to my grandparents house and had supper with all of the family then opened presents (which is really money for most of us). Then we went back to my parents house to open all of our presents. It's so nice being to spend time with them because we don't get to very often. Here's a pic from the night.


Friday we just went to Brandon's parents house to have dinner and open presents. We lounged around the house that evening and it felt so good to be able to relax for a while!



Brandon's brother, sister-in law and the girls


Brandon, his brother and Mom


Me & my nieces


Me & Nora


Nora again...she loves having her pic taken. :)


Brandon's mom got a GPS...


Then a Wii!! As you can tell she wasn't expecting it!

Yesterday was the final Christmas gathering at my other grandparents house. We all ate dinner, opened presents, and played dirty bingo. I ended up coming home with what I had brought. ;)
And I got my meet my new baby cousin Addison Grace, born 12-18!! Here's a few snapshots I got of her.


My cousin Kyla holding her.




My mom was feeding her.


My brother thought he'd get in the picture.


Just Me and Addison...



Being around her definitely made me even more exciting about trying to have a baby!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...