Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!

Every year we always decorate for Christmas either the day after Thanksgiving or that weekend. We put all the decorations up and even go get the tree...get everything done in one day. Well....this year is different. Brandon has been hunting every weekend since deer season started and this weekend was no different. I was home alone (with the dogs) Sunday and getting very bored. I finally decided to put away all of the fall decorations and start putting up the Christmas decorations...I just couldn't wait!! Of course I couldn't go get the tree but I got everything else up inside all while watching "Christmas with the Kranks." I'm definitely getting into the spirit of Christmas a little early this year but it's my favorite time of year and I just couldn't wait to decorate.....after this weekend it'll all be more real (with the tree) and the Christmas season can officially start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...