Tuesday, July 6, 2010

28 Weeks

She's still an eggplant!

How far along? 28 weeks

Maternity clothes? Some shirts and a few pairs of pants but can still fit into some my pre-pregnancy clothes. However, they are getting alot tighter. 

Stretch marks? Ugghh yes I spotted some this week on the very bottom of my stomach.

Sleep? Not too bad this week. I'm starting to get up to go to the bathroom more now.
Best moment this week? None

Movement? Yes she's moving a lot these days.

Food cravings? Not many this week.

Gender? It's a GIRL!!!

Labor signs? I think I've had one BH contraction but that's it, no real labor signs thank goodness. I'd rather not go this early.

What I miss? Being able to roll over in bed, bend over, and fit into my normal clothes. Also being able to stay outside in the heat for a while and also not having to sit down after standing for now very long.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the nursery flooring down.

Belly Button, innie or outtie? Innie still but I can't bend down to see it very well anymore.

Emotions: Still absentmindedness and crying easily. I'm having quite a bit of back pain still and these stinking sciatic nerve pains in my butt!

Milestones this week: We got the nursery painted! Now just to get the molding on and the floors down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...